The wireless devices industry worldwide is driven by portability, miniaturization, power efficiency and consistent ROI, which are also its key desirable attributes. Nanotechnology principles, materials and techniques hold enormous potential towards realizing these attributes. The report investigates, analyzes and forecasts the shape of nanotechnology adoption in the wireless domains.
It explores thee following key aspects with respect to nanotechnology:
- Innovative push
- Business drivers and challenges
- Applications and devices
- Stakeholder categorization and strategies
- Adoption timelines and market sizes
- Impact on pricing
The report presents an all-round view of the gaps in current processes that nanotechnology will most effectively fill. It also presents the perspective of the major stakeholders and constructs a matrix model of their activities and strategies. Importantly, it systematically identifies the timelines for its mainstream adoption in different applications and projects its likely impact on the pricing of these devices and applications.
The applications and devices covered include the following among others:
The report breaks down the results along to major geographical segments including North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa, Asia Pacific and Latin America.
- Executive Summary
- Introduction to Nanotechnology
- Contemporary Manufacturing Process, Challenges and Innovations
- Nanotechnology and MEMS: Relevant Materials and Processes for Wireless
- Application of Nanotechnology in Wireless Applications and Devices
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Quantitative Analysis and Forecasts
- Niche Experts
- Ambit Corporation
For more information visit the Research and Markets Web site.